Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Laptop death

Just in time for Christmas, my laptop has decided to give up the ghost... so my apologies for the radio silence recently. I can't believe how expensive a new Mac would be... an Alienware top end gaming laptop is about half the price of the base level Macbook Pro! Time to go back to Windows me thinks.

Anyhoo. Time has mostly been spent painting up presents for Santa Clause, but today I finally managed to put the finishing touches to three figures for the Analogue Hobbies challenge.

It was a bit of a relief to be able to start on the challenge again as I've been preparing and stockpiling figures for ages. Typically now I've finished the bits I needed to do urgently, I don't really fancy anything in the painting pile :/

I guess I should move onto a tank or two for the first bonus round before I get too distracted by that pile of Weird War stuff that is staring at me.

1 comment:

  1. That's not good news, but best of luck with the challenge and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete